6.14.2013

Mauna Kea

So originally this blog was created as a requirement for my photography class.  But now I am graduated, but it would be silly to think I would stop taking pictures!!!  So this blog is turning into a place to post my photography of my travels through the unpredictable life of summer, college and then the real world! O_o Yeah, I hope it goes well too.  But I just got back from my graduation present - a trip to HAWAII!!!!  So obviously I prance around looking as touristy as possible with my big camera and bag of lenses.  But with good reason!  I took 650+ pictures and thought over the course of the next week or so (depending on how productive I am) I would take my time to share them with you, the good people of the internet.

So lets start with the beginning....

Ah, Hawaii.  Beautiful Paradise.  For a cost.  Which is why we didn't actually stay at this super high end resort (The Mauna Kea located on the Big Island of Hawaii).  Instead we stayed at a more financially friendly resort not far from here.  But we had to come here because their brunch is FANTASTIC.  All you can eat crab, sushi prepared in front of you, warm steak and, my favorite, dessert!  After such a feast we had to walk around the facilities to not feel so horrible about the amount of food we just ate, but also to take advantage of the gorgeous sights while we happened to be there.





No comments:

Post a Comment